Monday, May 16, 2011

Rocco DiSpirito "Now Eat This! Diet"

Yesterday I started a new Eating Plan. It's called the "Now Eat This! Diet" by Rocco DiSpirito. Let me tell you...the man is a GENIUS! His basic premise is that food should taste good. You should want to eat it. He started thinking about healthier versions of foods he loved, and took to the kitchen to experiment. What he ended up with will seriously blow your mind. You are going to think I'm a crazy person, but I'm in love with cookies made with beans! Instead of butter and oil, beans are used to bind the cookies together. You can't taste them! Never before have I eaten such great food on a 'diet.' The other thing he focuses on, which I love, is using natural ingredients so that we aren't filling our bodies with nasty chemicals we can't even pronounce. If you are looking to lose weight or just eat healthier, BUY THIS BOOK!

*Note: I am not getting paid to push this book on ya'll!!!

How could you not trust this cute face?!
Here's the book. Warning! It may change your life!

I got my copy at amazon.com for the low low price of $13.28!

1 comment: